Have you old books you wish to sell?
Unicorn Books are always in the market to buy second hand books. This can be from private sellers having a clean out, estate sales or private collections. Nothing is too large or small and we buy from anywhere in New Zealand, so if you have books to sell please call us.
Our Managers have 30 years’ experience in the book buying trade – so we can quickly appraise any books that you have to sell.
If your collection is not too large just email us some photo(s) of your books and we will quickly provide you an offer.
Please don't go to the trouble of cataloging your books for us. You just need to tell us the title/author or ISBN if this is not obvious in the photos that you send us.
OUR POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
- Our appraisal service is fast
- Our prices paid are fair
- Payment immediatley direct to your bank account
- We can take care of the freight pickup right from your door
A GUIDE FOR SELLERS
- We are always looking for anything old/vintage, non fiction, history or reference based and just browsing our listings will give you a flavour.
- We are not looking for: Mills & Boon - glossy magazines – encyclopedias - altas - Readers Digest – non current popular fiction - science fiction - cook books from the 70/80/90's (or anything to do with a microwave).
Unicorn Books also sells gift vouchers. These can be purchased for any value in multiples of $10.00
The fastest way to purchase gift vouchers is to just phone and we will quickly transact this over the phone and mail the gift voucher to you.
To redeem a gift voucher for a purchase, just phone us with the voucher details. Or email us a photo of your voucher plus the stock reference of the book you require, including your address - and we can complete your purchase. email@example.com